Sunday, June 29, 2008

This weekend was very packed. Here's the run down on what I did.

Friday, after work, I went straight to the cannery where I got 16 boxes (six cans per box) of food storage. This time we got beans, sugar, rice, flour, carrots, onions, and probably some other stuff I can't remember. Hopefully that is enough to keep us stalked for awhile. I didn't get home until after 10 p.m.

On Saturday I got up at 4:15 a.m. to go to the 6:30 a.m. temple session. When I got home I mowed and trimmed the lawn while the rest of the family washed the cars. When that was done we went to Bellevue for our niece's birthday party at Chucky Cheese. After the party we brought the kids home and Bridget and I went back to Bellevue (for my third time that day) for an art auction. We didn't buy anything, but it was fun going...mostly because of the free steak dinner they gave us.

Today I went to church, came home and immediately went out home teaching. After coming home, eating lunch, and taking a nap, I went back to the church to work on membership record stuff. It should be nice going back to work tomorrow so I can get a rest.

I'll post pics later when Bridget can tell me where the camara is :o)

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I think it's in my purse...but I didn't take any photos at the party because my purse was in the car.

Carmell said...

Sounds busy. But did you have time for scramble???

Chelle said...

Sounds like a crazy, hectic schedule... what more could you ask for?

Hey, how do you get the blogroll to list the latest posts for each person?